Sorry, no Sponsorship available for this position
The Active Directory Architect is a subject matter expert in using Active Directory Group Policy to implement security standards on Domain Controllers, Domain Member Servers and Domain Member Workstations.Position Description:The Active Directory Architect provides support, implementation, and design services for Microsoft’s on-premises and cloud identity platforms to including but not limited to Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD), Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD), Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Microsoft Azure Application Proxy (AZAP).This role requires an in-depth knowledge of the Active Directory, Domain controllers, Azure Cloud, and a proficiency in PowerShell scripting. The candidate must have demonstrated prior and active experience in managing multi-domain issues. The candidate will support the continuing goal of incorporating innovative technologies into the technical modernization program. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who can work independently, and will be flexible in a fast-paced environment. Required experience:
- Knowledge on configuring, deploying and onboarding applications for remote access via AZAP, including the use of Kerberos constrained delegation (KCD) for Single Sign On.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Identity Manager
- Expert knowledge administering AD and AAD support services such as AAD Conditional Access Policies, AAD Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR), AAD Connect and Windows Server DNS
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – as it pertains to Enterprise Domain design and support
- PowerShell scripting experience and capabilities
- Expert knowledge of ADDS, ADFS, Azure AD and Windows Server Operating Systems 2016 & up.
- Hands-on expertise with Azure AD Connect and AD Cloud SaaS.
- Knowledge of third-party AD support services such as Quest Active Roles, Quest Change Auditor for AD
- Participates as a member of and leads development teams. Performs analysis of complex functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions. Designs solutions for others to code. Participates in cross-functional teams. Leads design activities May provide mentoring and guidance to other developers. Designs, prepares, and executes Unit tests.
Required Education & Experience
- Expert knowledge administering AD, AAD and ADFS in hybrid environments.
- Expert knowledge designing, testing, deploying and maintaining Active Directory Group Policy (GPO) for the purpose of securing Domain Controllers, Domain Member Servers and Domain Member Workstations
- Expert analyzing security risks with proposed changed to AD, AAD, ADFS, AZAP, Domain Controllers, GPOs, etc. and providing an understandable summary of those risks to management for proper implementation decisions.
- Experience administering multiple AD forests with forest trusts.
XMS Solutions is an equal opportunity employer
MS Windows Active Directory (AD), Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD), Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) , PKI, GPO, PowerShell
Skills & Experience
Active Directory, MS Windows AD, MS Azure AD, ADFS, PKI, GPOS, PowerShell