As a part of the FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium team, you will work solely when we have events, which consists mostly of evenings and weekends. This position is ideal for those looking for a fun and exciting part time/event-based job. You will enjoy a flexible schedule, a wide variety of events and a great work environment. This is a great opportunity to supplement your income, while also being a part of many exciting events!
Join Team Toyota Stadium! Starting pay is $12.00/hour.
What you’ll Do:
· Greet guests as they enter Toyota Stadium.
· Scan guest’s tickets using electronic scanner upon entrance into the facility.
· Asist guests in locating their seats and/or stadium amenities, such as restrooms, concession stands, and merchandise locations.
· Distribute promotional items as guests enter and exit the stadium.
· Provide excellent customer service by assisting fans in any way possible and ensuring they have a great experience at Toyota Stadium.
· Watch for prohibited items to ensure patrons do not enter the stadium with any unauthorized items.
· Watch for inappropriate behavior and take appropriate actions.
· Resolve customer service issues or work with supervisors if unable to do so alone.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Fun, outgoing, and eager to become a part of our event experience
· Genuinely interested in making people feel welcome, using your smile and positive attitude
· Open to learn, grow, and develop your skills
· Capable of representing the club in ethical and professional manners
· Willing to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays in different weather conditions
· Strong communication skills and bilingual (Spanish) skills a plus
· At least 1 year of experience in customer service
· Ability to stand for a long period of time in all outdoor conditions
· Must be at least 18 years old