FC Dallas is looking for an experienced, results-driven salesperson to join our ticket sales team. This position is a full-menu ticket sales role, with a primary focus on driving Group Sales initiatives through themed events and traditional categories. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in Group Sales and the ability to prospect and drive ticket sales in Toyota Stadium. This position includes a base salary, 10% sales commissions, other bonus opportunities and a competitive benefits package.
What you'll do:
- Create, sell, and execute group events for every home game at Toyota Stadium.
- Identify sales prospects and contacts through multiple prospecting resources.
- Initiate new business from internal leads.
- Meet a daily and weekly minimum of outbound new business calls and face to face sales appointments.
- Create and present new business sales proposals to C-level executives.
- Establish rapport and maintain contact with current and potential clients.
- Attend networking events, conferences, meetings, and other local promotional opportunities to build a professional network in the DFW area.
- Coordinate timely payment and delivery of tickets for all group events.
- Be up to date on industry best practices specific to group sales and events.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays as pertaining to game schedule and promotional events.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Goal-oriented and can work under pressure while juggling multiple prospects.
- Constantly looking for innovative ways to engage fans to drive sales.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays in addition to “traditional” Monday-Friday hours.
- A team player who is outgoing, driven, and communicative.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 2 years of Sales experience, preferably Ticket Sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Spanish skills preferred, but not required.
- Fully vaccinated candidates highly preferred.