If words like eager, dedicated, customer focused, technical, fun, ambitious, creative, flexible, reliable, collaborative and passionate describe you, then you have found your next big adventure.
QJumpers, a state of the art, full life-cycle applicant tracking software suite, is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Tech Support Representative to join our team in Plano, Texas.
We are looking for a dedicated, customer centric, problem solver who can multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a constantly evolving and growing environment. As a Tech Support Representative, you will be providing the quality customer interaction and support that our clients have come to expect. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and technical skills, a sense of ownership, drive, and a positive attitude. Successful candidates can expect to work with other team members to implement new clients and support QJumpers established clients. You will also work closely with other teams within the organization in both the US and New Zealand headquarters to ensure the smooth delivery of our products and services to our clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing technical (tier 1 & tier 2) support to end users by phone, email, tickets & client forums in a friendly, professional manner
- Providing guidance, resolution, and follow-up to customer support issues, including escalations to the team leader if needed
- Monitoring support tickets and adhere to resolution SLAs to ensure a timely resolution
- Documenting all client interactions in our support ticketing system
- Implementation tasks including the understanding of clients' requirements, building the training instance, providing training to ensure Customers success before go-live, monitor live instance after go-live
- Liaising with various job boards to accommodate integrations on behalf of the client
- Participating in client status meetings, including Implementation kick-off and closing
- Accurately record and maintain customer details within CRM
- Helping to test the system fixes and new functionality when requested
- Working occasionally outside of office hours to help address any critical issues
Your qualifications and attributes will include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, plus an abundance of patience
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service/helpdesk environment
- Experience in successfully managing multiple priorities to ensure client satisfaction
- Experience in SAAS (Software as a Service) in a support position
- Familiarity with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) a plus
- The desire and ability to grow and improve technical skills
- Attention to detail, coupled with strong organizational skills
- The ability to take the initiative, demonstrate a high degree of ownership for responsibilities and drive tasks to completion
- The ability to think in a process-driven/problem-solving manner
- Curiosity; to ask why and to seek more information
- Creativity; the ability to ‘think on your feet'
- The ability to work in a team environment yet comfortable working independently
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional phone manner
- Reports to VP Operations
- Entry to mid-level
- Working closely with a team remotely in New Zealand
If you are a “bright spark” and want to jump on board with an innovative, rapidly growing company that will let you grow right along with it then please apply today!
QJumpers values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, political activity or affiliation, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex or gender.