This individual will provide professional service towards employees and guests of the FC Dallas Soccer Team. The Security staff will guard the front lobby receptionist, command center operator, and do routine patrols throughout the stadium and property.
What you’ll do:
· Maintains order on the property by utilizing respect, care and to the greatest extent possible, positive customer service in dealing with guests, visitors, employees, and contractors/vendors.
· Monitors points of access in buildings and property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization.
· Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious activities to local authorities.
· Watch surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors crowds.
· Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an emergency.
· After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to ensure the property is secure.
· Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the property.
· Reasonably detains persons suspected of criminal activity until law enforcement arrives.
· Escorts discharged staff, trespassers, and other unwelcome parties off the premises.
· Be knowledgeable of FC Dallas security procedures and stay up to date with ongoing training information distributed by management.
· Maintains confidentiality in all oral and written communication, ensuring that privileged information is appropriately transmitted/protected/noted, promptly reporting violations of confidentiality.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Authoritative, reliable, and have excellent verbal communication skills.
· Capable of high attention to detail and exceptional observational skills.
· Able to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
· Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
· Physically able to capture and detain individuals if necessary.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and monitoring surveillance equipment.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Strong verbal communication skills, bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
· Security guard training certification a plus.
· Previous security experience a plus, but not required.
· Fully vaccinated candidates highly preferred.