BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Sales Support Coordinator to be based in Foothill Ranch, CA. The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for building and strengthening customer loyalty, managing transactions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and securing repeat business by finding the right solutions to BIOLASE customer’s needs. This individual will solicit for BIOLASE events, products & services, and utilize suggestive selling techniques to up-sell opportunities when appropriate. This role builds and maintains customer relationships and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business within our customer base. This assignment will last approximately 6 months, 32- 40 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and track proficiency of various sales tactics to drive support Contract Revenue
- Create strategic approaches and manages the appropriate feedback loops to continue to overdrive in Support Contracts with service management team
- Provide and train internal teams around the assets and resources available to capture support contract revenue
- Answer inbound calls and manage email as well as other electronic communications with respect to support contract revenue
- Receive, process and follow-up on customer orders as well as order changes to include quotations, pricing, availability, order follow-up and confirmation of shipment dates and other customer related inquiries as required
- Support Field Service Engineers and Account Managers to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction as well as to proactively identify issues based on customer interactions
- Utilizing prospect lists, makes outbound touch points to current, past and potential customers to promote educational events and sell products and services. Informs them of BIOLASE products, current promotions, and other services, such as support contracts, and training classes.
- Explains BIOLASE products and service features, quotes prices and explains financing alternatives, and encourages prospects to buy. Overcomes technical and business objections as required.
- Secures and places orders; arranges delivery or service dates.
- Participates in the development and generation of proposals, configurations and contracts.
- Enters lead data, new client data and other sales data for current customers into CRM.
- Refers leads for large or complex sales to Outside Sales personnel. Collaborates with Outside Sales personnel as needed to close direct sales.
- Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales and solve problems.
- Develops and manages relationships with current and prospective clients to promote additional business and ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Contacts prospects who have made sales inquiries.
Skills & Experience
- Previous customer advocate and or telephone sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated High proficiency in keyboarding skills, Windows operating system and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PPT)
- High school diploma required
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Computer literacy; should be proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Good mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate figures such as discounts, commissions, percentages, and interest.
- Knowledge of CRM or other business communications products preferred.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Superior interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- A high level of persuasiveness, assertiveness, empathy and ego-resilience.
- The ability to handle a high volume of customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Solid multi-tasking abilities; the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong follow-up techniques as they pertain to customer orders, delivery issues, requests for technical assistance and unresolved matters.
- Proficiency in problem solving and seeing issues through conclusion/resolution.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced setting with minimum supervision
BIOLASE is an EOE including disability/veteran