BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking a Regional Program Coordinator to be based in Foothill Ranch, CA. The Regional Program Coordinator will be part of a small, but impactful team that helps drive our global brand and engagement through regional programs. This position will coordinate all aspects of our regional programs (tradeshows, seminars, study clubs, dinner events), from pre-planning, execution and follow up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Use Cvent software to build and manage programs: registrations, websites, communications, surveys, certificates, reporting, budgets
· Oversee the pre-planning, execution and follow up of programs: coordinate schedules, venue selection, booth selection, contractual negotiations, budgets, F&B, AV, training equipment, supplies, literature, program inventory management, shipments, payments, registration, surveys, certificates
· Effectively communicate with customers, trainers and Biolase staff to address all program details; including but not limited to course materials, logistics, marketing and follow up
· Look up and re-issue certificates as needed
· Answer/direct email and phone inquiries
· Work with the team to adhere to budget guidelines
· Process and submit invoices/check requests to Accounting for speaker honorariums, speaker travel, exhibitor/sponsorship fees and vendor payments
. Record program expenses
. Work with the Director of Education to support Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
. Cross-train with other Education department team members
· Serve as onsite Coordinator for events, as needed
· Ability to travel up to 10 %
1. Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, manage a high volume of competing priorities, and be resourceful under pressure.
2. Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading, and speaking.
3. Proficiency with technology and the ability to quickly learn new software. Intermediate experience with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with Cvent and Zoom is preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to maintain energy, enthusiasm and commitment while managing change.
5. Proven track record of delivering best-in-class service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of a specialized course of study or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
BIOLASE is an EOE including disability/veteran