BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking a Project Specialist to be based in Foothill Ranch, CA. The Project Specialist will work closely with Events / Education manager(s) to execute on action plans for assigned departmental projects. The Specialist will perform various coordinating duties such as event coordination & fulfillment, administrative duties, shipping & receiving and inventory management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manage project-related tasks to include:
o Ensuring all necessary paperwork and task lists are completed and up to date
o Event kits are pre-made and supplies are adequate to meet forecasted demand
o Materials are current, properly inventoried and stored
o All event shipments are validated and complete
· Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
· Execute departmental administrative tasks to include:
o Investor Relations Support (Book meetings/conferences)
o Board/Committee Meetings/Communications
o SD Meeting coordination
o Coordinate meetings/calls/interviews for the Executive Team (as necessary)
o Monthly Bill Consolidation/Processing
o TripActions (add, remove, set up guests, reports)
o Org Chart Updates
o Employee Meeting(s) coordination
o Newsletter Q/A
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Experience with project coordination preferred
· Experience with resource management and planning
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Appropriate and effective communication with supervisors, peers and persons outside organization.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and / or Cvent
· Ability to plan meetings and/or conferences
· Creative thinking and execution
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
BIOLASE is an EOE including disability/veteran