DO YOU LOVE TO BUILD IN YOUR TECH SPACE?
THEN COME SEE US AND HAVE FUN IN A GREAT ENVIROMENT & MAKE
A LIVING WHILE YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
Objectives / Responsibilities
The Power Platform Developer is a subject matter expert in Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate, SQL, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms. Under the supervision of the Practice Lead or Customer, the Consultant will work with customers and partners to provide Power Platform guidance and strategy, implement required configurations, prepare analysis and reports, execute development efforts, remediate issues, and respond to user and customer requests.
The successful candidates will work as part of the Professional Services team to provide expertise and solutions to customers to meet their business needs. Excellent communication skills as well as technical ability are crucial to the role. An ability to ensure quality service delivery and a determination to professionally accomplish complex projects with tight timelines is required.
AT XMS OUR ENGINEERS/CONSULTANTS are hired on as FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES! WE PAY 100% OF OUR TEAMS INSURANCE PREMIUMS FOR THE EMPLOYEE AS WELL AS THEIR QUALIFIED DEPENDANTS! NO ONE OFFERS THAT TYPE OF COVERAGE!
Essential Technical Skills
· 5+ years of experience with SQL, SharePoint, Automation and Application Development in M365
· Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
· Ability to leverage SQL for information collection, reporting and data management
· Proficient creating PowerShell scripts.
· 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
· 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
· 1+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
· Strong foundational knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure platform
· Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
· Experience developing PowerApps model
· Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods
Preferred Technical Skills:
Prior Consulting experience
Don't wait, call or email me now and let's set up a team's meeting to get you started in the world of XMS !