ABOUT VANGUARD PHARMA
Vanguard Pharma is a North American leading pharmaceutical contract sales organization (CSO) serving the industry with innovative sales solutions, high quality sales teams, and flexible partnerships that are required in today's unpredictable marketplace. We offer unparalleled service to our pharmaceutical company clients and quality support to our employees. In an industry that is facing many stresses and challenges, Vanguard Pharma has experienced considerable growth, stability, has never been more successful than now, and is currently expanding once again.
The key to our continuing success lies in the talented team of sales professionals who bring their own unique experience and passion to the workplace. We hire and retain the very best sales talent in the healthcare industry - those who share a single common characteristic - the skills and desire to succeed. We are focused on hiring those who possess outstanding experience and knowledge as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In return, Vanguard Pharma provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals and pursue long-term career goals.
Vanguard Pharma is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest in Vanguard Pharma but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are currently recruiting for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative in the Orlando, FL territory.
We have partnered with a leading healthcare organization in the diabetes device space.
The primary responsibility of the position will be to develop and manage a designated territory with the goal of educating targeted physicians/pharmacies while:
· achieving quarterly and annual call activity goals
· achieving designated call expectations with a focus on top customers
· delivering company, product and procedure presentations to designated customers outlining the company, products and procedures and their associated features and benefits.
· understanding and addressing both business and scientific oriented needs of healthcare professionals
· engaging in a meaningful dialogue with customers to determine underlying patient needs and determining how products, procedures and services could meet such needs.
· Excellent compensation package - salaried position
· Bonus opportunities
· Auto Allowance
· All territorial expenses reimbursed
· Bachelor's degree required
· Successful pharmaceutical/pharmacy sales experience - must be able to provide supporting documentation of success. Diabetes sales experience highly valued.
· Sales experience promoting products to General Practitioners, Family Physicians, Internists, Endocrinologists and pharmacies.
· Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation
· Excellent communication and organizational skills