Outside sales- Federal Account Manager, DC district
Sorry, no sponsorship available for this position.
· Remote position.
· Start as FTE as quickly as available.
· Ideal candidate will retain Cleared status for selling into Federal Agencies
Do you have a successful track record selling Professional Services in the IT space?
Are you a consistent quota achiever with solid knowledge of the federal prospect base?
Most importantly, do you inspire prospects to take action and enlist your support in their objectives.
XMS Solutions is seeking a responsible Federal Account Manager who is adept at identifying and closing new business opportunities.
This is a Remote based position (work from home), with company paid benefits for you and your eligible dependents.
· We are a Professional Services provider in the Microsoft based engineering ecosystem.
· We are seeking experienced sales applicants for a new expansion position.
· Actively interviewing qualified applicants with intent to hire ASAP.
· Must be able successfully pass background check as condition of employment.
· Will report to XMS Solutions VP of Sales.
· The ideal candidate will live withing commuting distance to the majority of federal prospects.
· Have a consistent record of 100% plus quota achievement.
· Ability to identify and effectively engage with senior IT or C-Level management.
As a Microsoft partner we service projects for two of the higher demand services in the tech space, Azure (cloud) and Security with IGA/PAM implementations.
If you answered yes to the first three questions you owe it to yourself to contact us and discover what it is like to work for a focused tech services organization.
Did I mention we know how to be successful and have fun while doing it?
We have a streamlined hiring process that can have you working within a week of an offer.
Apply today before the competition closes this opportunity.
Work with Marketing to identify new prospective customers.
· Coordinate lead outreach and follow processes with marketing and Sr. Management.
· Work with prospects to collect pain points and articulate solutions.
· Ensure customers are properly onboarded upon purchase.
· Maintain pipeline and opportunity management in CRM.
Education & Experience:
7 years or more experience in direct sales to federal agencies
· Proven ability to meet quota and exceed expectations.
· Desire to learn and excel in the role.
For immediate consideration contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Services, Direct Sales, Federal Account management, prospecting
Services, Direct Sales, Account management, prospecting