North Texas Soccer Club is seeking an experienced, highly motivated sponsorship sales professional with proven success, a positive attitude, strong work ethic and consultative selling approach. Primary responsibility will be new revenue generation using club and stadium inventory to find, identify, develop and close new opportunities. Sports property or industry experience are preferred.
· Serve as a Corporate Partnerships revenue generator, focused on creating innovative solutions for partners.
· Develop relationships in the marketplace and internal.
· Consistently exceed daily call and appointment targets while using traditional and innovative interpersonal communication tactics.
· Work with Senior Director to preform analysis, research and planning to assure that the objectives and budgets are met .
· Responsible for selling sponsorship assets that include on-site branding, digital media platforms, traditional media, and experiential space packages.
· Plan and execute partnership and sponsorship pitch presentations and proposals to new and existing clients.
· Successfully addresses client concerns, questions and objections to close sponsorship deals.
· Negotiate sponsorship assets/deal points. Take ownership of all processes leading up to and finalizing partnership and sponsorship deals.
· Responsible for keeping sales management apprised of progress toward established revenue goals and of the progress in closing identified prospects. Uses department CRM system to track sales activity and client contact information.
· Work closely with Event Operations and Partnership Activation Team to ensure successful execution of deal points.
· Host and Entertain Prospective Clients at specific North Texas Soccer Club events.
· Invest in your success! Networking, research, best practices, understand the competition, etc.
· A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year) in a related field.
· 2-4 years of industry-related work experience
· Strong natural selling skills with proven experience in pitch and strategic positioning.
· Proven track record of negotiating with the ability to improvise.
· Must have the ability to network and create relationships while working efficiently in a fast-paced sales environment.
· Understanding of the presentation and proposal development process
· Renowned selling record and contacts.
· Expertise in identifying opportunities, developing strategies and negotiating creative solutions.
· Exemplary problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to synergize the efforts of individuals and teams from multiple business units to accomplish the goals of the company.
· Must have a high degree of poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external clients
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); and ability to learn required business Systems