What you'll do:
- Greet guests as they enter the Hall of Fame.
- Scan guest’s tickets using electronic scanner upon entrance into Hall of Fame.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting guests in any way possible and ensuring they have a great experience at the Hall of Fame.
- Interact while assisting and teaching guests on our virtual reality exhibit experiences
- Provide information on all aspects of the Hall of Fame experience
- Create a safe and memorable experience for our guests.
- Positive, friendly, and customer-service oriented.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about U.S. Soccer
- Responsible, reliable, and able to multitask.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to nights, weekends, and some holidays if needed based on event schedule.
Skills & Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- At least 1-year experience in customer service.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Strong communication skills and Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.