All XMS Solutions positions are 100% Remote with potential for up to 30% travel based on client/project requirements.
Positions are for Direct Hire (FTE) roles, not Contract.
Power Platform Developer - Objectives / Responsibilities
Convert the imagined into reality!
The Power Platform Developer is a subject matter expert in Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms. Under the supervision of the Practice Lead or Customer, the Consultant will work with customers and partners to provide Power Platform guidance and strategy, implement required configurations, prepare analysis and reports, execute development efforts, remediate issues, and respond to user and customer requests.
Excellent communicator with impeccable customer facing service-oriented traits.
As a XMS Consultant you will work independently to design and implement solutions utilizing industry best practices, provide custom scripts, troubleshoot issues in Customer environments and operate as a member of a virtual team. A flexible attitude, capacity for absorbing information and keeping current with industry trends and technology is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution for clients to help them achieve intended results by leveraging latest service offerings.
· Through development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
· Research, analyze, recommend technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems
· Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
· Experience in Office 365 and other migration scenarios (Active Directory) is a plus
Essential Technical Skills
· 5+ years of innovative experience with SharePoint, Automation and Application Development in M365 and predecessor products
o Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI
o 2+ years of experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
o 2+ years of business systems analysis and support experience
o 1+ year of experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
· Strong foundational knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Azure platform
· Experience customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps
· Experience developing PowerApps model
· Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
· A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
· Ability to travel for business
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Industry experience
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Professional, focused with good time management ability
Preferred Technical Skills:
· Prior Consulting experience
· Preferred Certifications:
o Exam PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
o Exam PL-600: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
· Strong knowledge of secure networking and secure access controls
Essential Technical Skills
5+ years of experience with SharePoint, Automation and Application Development in M365