BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE’s products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient’s dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
The Inside Account Specialist is responsible for building and strengthening customer loyalty, managing transactions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and securing repeat business by finding the right solutions to BIOLASE customer’s needs. This individual will solicit orders for BIOLASE products or services, assist with order placement, troubleshoot any issues or problems and utilize suggestive selling techniques to up-sell opportunities when appropriate. This role builds and maintains customer relationships and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business within our customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Answer inbound calls and manage email as well as other electronic communications in a fast-paced environment
• Receive, process and follow-up on customer orders as well as order changes to include quotations, pricing, availability, order follow-up and confirmation of shipment dates and other customer related inquiries as required
• Support Account Managers to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction as well as to proactively identify issues based on customer interactions
• Utilizing prospect lists, makes outbound phone calls to current, past and potential customers to qualify leads and sell products and services. Informs them of BIOLASE products, current promotions, and other services, such as extended warranties, training classes, and service contracts.
• Explains BIOLASE products and service features, quotes prices and explains financing alternatives, and encourages prospects to buy. Overcomes technical and business objections as required.
• Secures and places orders; arranges delivery or service dates.
• Participates in the development and generation of proposals, configurations and contracts.
• Enters lead data, new client data and other sales data for current customers into CRM.
• Refers leads for large or complex sales to Outside Sales personnel. Collaborates with Outside Sales personnel as needed to close direct sales.
• Follows up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales and solve problems.
• Develops and manages relationships with current and prospective clients to promote additional business and ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
• Contacts prospects who have made sales inquiries.
• Previous customer advocate and or telephone sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in keyboarding skills, Windows operating system and Microsoft applications
• High school diploma required
• College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
BIOLASE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M / W / Vets / Disabled)