Objectives / Responsibilities
The Security Consultant is an expert in the implementation and management of privileged access management (PAM) solutions. Under the supervision of the Practice Manager, the Security Consultant will gather detailed customer requirements, translate them into a functional design and implement a final solution.
The successful candidates will work as part of the Professional Services team to provide expertise and solutions to customers to meet their business needs. Excellent communication skills as well as technical ability are crucial to the role. An ability to ensure quality service delivery and a determination to professionally accomplish complex projects with tight timelines is required.
As a successful Consultant you will be able to work independently to design and implement solutions utilizing industry best practices, provide custom scripts, troubleshoot issues in Customer environments and operate as a member of a virtual team. A flexible attitude, capacity for absorbing information and keeping current with industry trends and technology is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Direct communication with client organizations to discover and identify business needs and developer relevant use cases, evaluate and document risks, governance approaches, and complex business processes
· Assist clients in developing policies and procedures related to privileged access management technology
· Implement and integrate software solutions or platforms to meet identified objectives
· Customize product functionality to fulfil customer requirements that cannot be met with standard functionality
· Troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve any potential issues between products and customer’s environments
· Develop best practices across privileged access management product suites
Essential Technical Skills
· Implementation experience with BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Thycotic, CA PAM , Quest OneIdentity, TPAM, PIM, PAM etc.
· Strong knowledge of Linux operating system and authentication methods (PAM modules, libraries, and APIs)
· Strong knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS and remote communications
· Experience with scripting: Bash or Perl
· Experience with SAML, OAuth 2.0, and OIDC
· Experience with privileged access management solutions is a plus.
Desired Platform Experience
· Operating Systems:
o Linux (RHEL, CentOS); Unix (Solaris, HPUX, AIX, Tru64)
o Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
· Directory Services: LDAP, Active Directory
· Cloud Platforms: Azure, AWS
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Industry experience
· Independent, self-motivated and driven, individual
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Professional, focused with good time management ability
· Customer-oriented personality
· Effective and analytical approach to problem solving
· Smart, well-groomed appearance
· Keep up to date with emerging technologies
· Ability to travel for business
Preferred Technical Skills:
· Prior Consulting experience
· CISSP certification
· Exposure to BeyondTrust or Microsoft security solutions an advantage
· Ansible, Chef or Puppet or similar orchestration technologies
BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Thycotic, CA PAM , Quest OneIdentity, TPAM, PIM, PAM