BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine and also markets, sells, and distributes dental imaging equipment, including CAD/CAM scanners. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking a Fiber Optic Assembler to be based in Corona, CA. The Fiber Optic Assembler is responsible for assembling and testing optical assemblies and fibers to very tight tolerance requirements with minimal supervision using work instructions, drawings and specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Must be able to work from manufacturing work instructions, drawings and specifications.
2. Clean elements and parts using approved cleaning solutinons. Cement multiple lens assemblies and parts together using applicators and UV curing instruments. Assemble ensuring proper alignment and placement of components per work instructions, drawings and specifications.
3. Must be able to measure elements and parts using optical comparators, power meters and other instruments in order to verify dimensional and power outputs.
4. Must be able to identify and cosmetic material defects and perform routine repairs and rework as required.
5. Must be able to complete required manufacturing documents and test procedures.
Previous experience working as an assembler within the medical device industry.
BIOLASE is an EOE including disability/veteran