Toyota Stadium in Frisco is looking for housekeeping workers to work on an as needed basis during events at our stadium and complex. Under the general supervision of the Housekeeping Manager and Housekeeping Supervisor, the employee has the primary responsibility for cleaning the stadium in such a way to promote health and safety while reducing the spread of infection. It is the role of the housekeeper to follow daily and occasion cleaning including, but not limited to, the offices areas, hallways, lounges, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, kitchens, restrooms, concourses, soccer fields, and entrances so that health standards are met. The housekeeper may also be responsible for performing additional duties not stipulated below. If so, these duties are specified as an addendum to this description.
· Perform any combination of cleaning duties.
· Clean lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
· Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
· Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
· Maintain floor cleanliness using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
· Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
· Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy. Polish accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
· Remove debris from concourses, sidewalks, and playing fields.
· Replenish supplies such as chemicals, paper goods, and bathroom itemsand keep supervisor informed of need
· Load washing machines and fold dried items.
· Wash windows, walls, ceilings, partitions, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
· Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
· Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides..
· Dust window blinds, sills, furniture, and electronics.
· Move and arrange furniture.
· Observe precautions required to protect self and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
· Prepare work areas prior to events and arrange equipment, and furniture for functions.
· Reliable transportation.
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and some holidays.
· Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions to include, extreme heat, cold and rain
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.