Toyota Stadium is looking for qualified individuals to join our Security Event Staff. The security event staff are responsible for ensuring a safe and fun atmosphere during all events at Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center. This opportunity is to work on an as needed basis during events held at the stadium. This is a great way to supplement your income while working around fun and exciting events such as Major League Soccer games, International soccer games, concerts and other events.
*Please note that this role pays an hourly rate of $10.50, non-negotiable.*
Job Duties include:
· Bag checking at each gate leading into stadium to ensure no prohibited items enter the stadium.
· Provide concourse security on inside perimeter of stadium by monitoring and patrolling activity.
· Provide outside perimeter security.
· Checking credentials and tickets to ensure that only authorized personnel enter into specific areas of the stadium and complex.
· Provide field security for players and officials by monitoring activity on and around stadium field(s).
· Provide security in the locker rooms
· As a team, provide all access control in and around Toyota Stadium and soccer center.
· Ability to resolve complicated customer service issues with fans.
· Previous experience in stadium or event services.
· Willingness and ability to act as authority figure when needed.
· Ability to defuse heated situations that may arise.
· Good communication skills
· Ability to stand for long periods of time in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme cold or heat.
· Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.