FC Dallas Youth has created a unique hands-on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports industry. We are looking for a bright, passionate, hard-working student to be a part of our team through our internship program. The internship allows the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports industry.
FC Dallas Youth Club Internship Overview: FC Dallas Youth is seeking an intern to assist the FCDY Operations Director and College Director with planning, organizing, communication, preparation, and execution of multiple Spring events.
The ideal candidate will:
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proactive and work well under pressure
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
· Resolve customer service issues or work with supervisors if unable to do so alone
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· The ability to self-start and self-motivate
· Maintain a positive, can-do attitude
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
· Must be an active college student
· Must receive college credit for internship with our company