FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: FC Dallas is seeking a Stadium Operations/Complex Operations intern who will work directly with the Stadium Operations and Complex Management Departments to assist with scheduling, organizing and coordinating of all events at Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center, with an emphasis on event day logistics. Event day logistics include locker room set-up, table and chair set-up, and pre-game operations. This internship is designed to give students an overall view of the daily operations of a Major League Soccer Stadium and Complex that is in use over 300 days a year.
Job Duties include:
· Assist the Stadium Operations Department with game day operations to include set up, tear down and event management.
· Assist with coordination among other departments to ensure that all day of game set-up, giveaways, signage, etc. are met effectively.
· Help coordinate, plan, and oversee soccer events, concerts, tournaments & other special events at Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center.
· Facilitate any visiting team’s needs; oversee all specific requests, working with various departments to facilitate those requests.
· Facilitate requests made by front office staff, vendors, League officials and others as needed.
· Developing timelines, itineraries, and checklists prior to events.
· Assist with compliance in accreditation and parking for Staff and Volunteers.
· Coordinate pre-game events on the field in accordance with MLS rules and regulations.
· Resolve customer service issues or work with supervisors if unable to do so alone.
· Observe complex fields to ensure safety procedures, security procedures and equipment usage procedures are followed.
· Update & maintain schedules for staff, complex and field usage
· Develop and maintain all proper documentation & files for events
· Perform other duties as assigned