FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry. The purpose of our department is to create awareness, develop, and maintain the content provided on FC Dallas, FC Dallas Youth, Toyota Stadium, and National Soccer Hall of Fame.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: FC Dallas is looking for a creative and driven Social Media intern to assist in running the social media accounts of our various properties. This person will work alongside the Social Media Manager and have a chance to learn how FC Dallas runs their social media accounts, covers events and games, and much more. Concluding this internship this person will have a working knowledge of social media management in sports and be able to pursue digital positions across many industries. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE ACADEMIC CREDIT FOR THIS INTERNSHIP.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist the Social Media Manager in creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms.
· Assist in scheduling and implementing a monthly, weekly, daily social media calendar.
· Monitor and engage communication with fans across all social media platforms in real time.
· Real time coverage of live team events and functions. MATCH DAY AVAILABILITY IS A MUST
· Possibility of updating of social media channels from home during road games.
· Apply copywriting skills in posts across all social media channels.
· Basic photography and videography skills.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.