FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: Partnership Marketing Intern. The Partnership Marketing Intern will report to the Partnership Marketing Manager and assist with the day to day objectives of the department.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· Assist in the implementation of Partnership Marketing goals and objectives
· Assist the department during FC Dallas home games to coordinate and implement Partnership Marketing endeavors such as pregame concourse activation, half time entertainment, in-game promotions, photography, and other related duties
· Assist with capturing key in-game sponsorship moments and compiling proof of asset fulfillment for Partnership Marketing team to access post-game
· Assist with execution of grassroots initiative fulfillment of the FC Dallas Mobile Marketing Tour presented by Toyota participation and set-up with the FC Dallas activation team lead (including inflatable, tent, etc.)
· Assist with the organizing, planning and execution of FC Dallas Community Clinics
· Maintain comprehensive communication with the Partnership Marketing Manager
· Gain awareness of the internal and externally-facing functionality of the Partnership Marketing Department
· Understand the value of leveraging a sports sponsorship and how it can provide bottom-line ROI results and promote brand equity
The ideal candidate will have: