FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hand on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry. We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: The HR department for FC Dallas and FC Dallas Stadium is looking for an outgoing, dependable, well organized, and trustworthy intern. The HR intern will play a supportive role to the Human Resources department for the soccer club and stadium and will receive exposure to all facets of the Human Resources Department in a Generalist Capacity. All internships with FC Dallas and Frisco Stadium are unpaid and must be used to receive college credit. Internship is from January to May.
Job Duties to include:
· Assisting with and coordinates recruitment efforts, which may include attending job fairs, posting jobs externally and creating recruiting collateral.
· Administrative duties including but not limited to filing, scanning documents, special projects and data entry
· Conducting pre-screening interviews for applicants and maintaining applicant flow log
· Source on-line applications
· Assist with the setup of orientation for new interns or new employees
· Coordinating and assisting with team building and employee activities
· Assisting with college internship program, maintain current postings at universities
· Greeting and assisting Employment office visitors, clients and applicants
· File appropriate documents in employee folders, maintain files, organize files.
· Assist with distribution of payroll checks on a semi-monthly basis.
· Answer the HR Department telephone when necessary, attend meetings
· Assists HR Department with any projects that may arise
· Varied schedule may be required to work weekends during the 2020 event season.
Ideal HR Intern will be able to work independently, maintain professionalism at all times, be extremely organized, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.