FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium are looking for a digital content intern to assist the Media and Communications department and assist with the day to day objectives.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· Assist in creating, editing and publishing website content for FC Dallas, FC Dallas Youth, Toyota Stadium, National Soccer Hall of Fame and other websites
· Assist in developing storylines and writing blog posts
· Assist in coverage of FC Dallas Academy and Youth teams
· Must be available to work FC Dallas and occasionally North Texas SC matches
· Assist the Media and Communications department on game days to coordinate and implement communications endeavors such as interviews, transcription, and other related duties
· Experience taking photos and shooting video a plus
The ideal candidate will have: