FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center is a first-of-its-kind facility located in Frisco, Texas. The complex features two major components: a 20,000 seat, state-of-the-art pro stadium immediately adjacent to a sports park with 17 championship-quality sports/soccer fields. Toyota Soccer Center is in use over 300 days per year, showcasing a wide variety of local, regional, national and international events. Toyota Stadium is the future home of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
The purpose of this internship is to assist the Equipment Managers with the daily duties involved with the Major League Soccer team FC Dallas and their U-18 & U-16 Academy Teams.
· Ensure all necessary & required equipment is available for all FCD Home and Away Games for the 1st Team, Reserves and Academy sides
· Ensure that all MLS requirements & protocols are followed for all games that FCD Teams are involved
· Assist the Equipment managers with ordering, inventorying, preparation, & distribution of all equipment for the FCD Professional & Academy Programs, coaches & staff.
· Assist the Equipment managers in the necessary & timely preparation for all professional team practices (Field & Equipment)
· Assisting with the set-up of daily team practice – daily distribution of practice gear for 28 players, 5 Coaches, 4 staff members and all guest players
· Perform necessary & required Laundry duties pertinent to the Professional Program, Academy Teams, Coaches, & Staff needs (Gear, Uniforms, towels etc.)
· Receiving, cataloging
o Must be an active college student
o Must receive college credit for internship
o Must have a valid Driver License and clean driving record and access to your own vehicle.
o Must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and Holidays
o Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
o Strong work ethic and friendly demeanor
o Knowledge of Major League Soccer and FC Dallas and distribution of all new incoming team gear. Preserving and cataloging all archived team gear.
· All other duties as assigned
· Must be an active college student
· Must receive college credit for internship
· Must have a valid Driver License and clean driving record and access to your own vehicle.
· Must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and Holidays
· Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
· Strong work ethic and friendly demeanor
· Knowledge of Major League Soccer and FC Dallas