The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment, and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
The Partnership Marketing Intern will report to the Partnership Marketing Manager and assist with objectives of the department. Partnership Marketing Interns will learn the value of leveraging a sports sponsorship and how it can provide bottom-line ROI results and promote brand equity.
The internship will take place from January to May, 2022.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the implementation of Partnership Marketing goals and objectives.
- Assist with the execution of grassroots style FC Dallas Soccer Tour presented by Toyota, which includes set-up of event assets (inflatable & tent) and interacting with fans in the DFW Metroplex.
- Assist with the planning, and execution of offsite partner events such as FC Dallas Community Clinics, Watch Parties, Mascot appearances, etc.
- Assist with compiling social media & tv broadcast proof of asset for fulfillment for Partnership Marketing team.
- Monitor external and internal environment to identify new opportunities, projects, and promotions for FC Dallas and their partners.
- Assist with asset inventory management and other administrative tasks.
- Maintain comprehensive communication with the Partnership Marketing Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Partnership Marketing Department.
- A bright, passionate, hard-working student.
- Positive, confident, and have a can-do attitude.
- Capable of working under pressure while juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dynamic, self-starter, and able to self-motivate.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule.
Skills & Experience
- Must be an active college student or recent graduate.
- Required to be fully vaccinated prior to start date with FC Dallas.
- Excellent interpersonal plus verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and technology skills to include Excel, Word, Internet and Social.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills a plus, but not required.