The Clinical Integration Specialist will partner with the Sales Director, Special Markets (SDSM) to establish, maintain and develop key Dental Service Organization (DSO) relationships for Biolase. Responsibilities will include Hygiene education and training, relationship management, Continuing Education (CE) administration and sales support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Partner with the SDSM to create relationships and manage engagement strategies with selected Specialty Market accounts via:
- Acting as ongoing clinical support liaison for training programs supporting enterprise adoption of Biolase technology.
- Facilitation of clinical support visits to ensure providers are adapting and using Biolase technology safely and effectively.
- Assisting Specialty Market partners in creating informed consent forms, clinical documentation and referencing delegable duties by state.
· Provide administrative support to SDSM:
- Create CRM database of key contacts and future targets.
- Arrange certification documentation.
- Arrange / plan ongoing laser training.
· Drive growth of laser tip sales across Specialty Market segment by 5% Quarter over Quarter.
· Manage training assignments to ensure consistent and timely application of Biolase Hygiene contractor resources.
· Assist in training Biolase sales team on Hygiene communication to include clinical talk tracks, coding and ROI methodology.
· Collaborate with Chief Dental Officer to development on manuals, infection control processes and clinical treatment procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent clinical / managerial experience
· 10+ years of experience as a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) with laser certification
· 5+ years DSO experience (Managerial level preferred)
· PC proficiency with an emphasis on Zoom or similar remote learning applications
· Problem solving skills
· Conflict resolution skills
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds