BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking an extremely talented Administrative Assistant/Team Player to join our team!
This role will support multiple departments within Biolase, with additional focus given to the CEO and leadership team. Will be the fundamental hub for various significant projects and daily duties. This position is a valued team member who will provide administrative support to ensure cohesive and efficient business operations.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Proactively manage the day-to-day operations of the office
· Handle a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolve conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office
· Responsibly and appropriately handle confidential and time sensitive material
· Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
· Screen phone calls, emails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests
· Make travel and guest arrangements
· Manage projects and conduct research
· Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations
Examples of duties:
· Manage the front desk; answer calls, greet visitors, manage incoming/outgoing mail/packages
· Investor Relations support (books meetings/conferences)
· Board/Board Committee meetings/communications
· Leadership meeting coordination
· Coordinate meetings/calls/interviews for the Executive Team
· Coordinate signatures
· Office supply program management
· Travel program management
· Liaise with property management; including HVAC and conference room requests
· Update organization charts
· Coordinate all-employee meetings/gatherings/events
· Newsletter Q/A
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with a team. Possess strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, manage a high volume of competing priorities, and be resourceful under pressure.
2. Must have a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
3. Excellent communication skills; including writing, proof reading and speaking.
4. Proficiency with technology and the ability to quickly learn new software. Proficient experience with MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams. Experience with Concur and Zoom is a PLUS!
5. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
6. Sensitivity to and appropriate handling of confidential matters is required.
7. Demonstrated ability to maintain energy, enthusiasm and commitment while managing change.
8. Proven track record of delivering best-in-class service.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college OR at least two years of professional office experience.
Proficient in Power Point, Word and Excel.
BIOLASE is an EOE including disability/veteran