Must have active Secret clearance with intent to acquire TS/SCI.
Work location Foggy Bottom, Washington DC
Position is onsite with potential for international travel.
Traditional onsite Monday to Friday work week.
Objectives / Responsibilities
The Active Directory Analyst is an expert in the implementation and management of Microsoft Active Directory and related components. Under the supervision of the Practice Manager, the Active Directory Analyst will gather detailed customer requirements, translate them into a functional design and implement an appropriate solution.
The successful candidates will work as part of our Professional Services team to provide expertise and solutions to customers to meet their business needs. Excellent communication skills as well as technical ability are crucial to the role. An ability to ensure quality service delivery and a determination to professionally accomplish complex projects with tight timelines is required.
As a successful Consultant you will be able to work independently to design and implement solutions utilizing industry best practices, provide custom scripts, troubleshoot issues in Customer environments and operate as a member of a virtual team. A flexible attitude, capacity for absorbing information and keeping current with industry trends and technology is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Direct communication with client organizations to discover and identify business needs and developer relevant use cases, evaluate and document risks, governance approaches, and complex business processes
· Assist clients in developing policies and procedures related to architecture, deployment, upgrades, security, and advanced principles of Active Directory and related components
· Implement and integrate solutions or platforms to meet identified objectives
· Customize solutions to fulfil customer requirements that cannot be met with standard functionality
· Troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve any potential issues between solutions and customer’s environments
Permission to play:
· Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
· Multiple openings, start ASAP
· Can be FTE or as approved 1099
· Implementation experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, ADFS, related authentication platforms, and third party management utilities
· Strong knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DNS and remote communications
· Experience with scripting: PowerShell
· Experience with SAML and OAuth 2.0/OIDC
· Experience with Microsoft Azure AD Premium is a plus.
· Experience with privileged access management solutions is a plus.
Desired Platform Experience
· Operating Systems:
o Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
· Directory Services: LDAP, Active Directory
· Cloud Platforms: Azure AD
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Industry experience
· Independent, self-motivated and driven, individual
· Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Professional, focused with good time management ability
· Customer-oriented personality
· Effective and analytical approach to problem solving
· Keep up to date with emerging technologies
· Ability to travel for business
Preferred Technical Skills:
· Prior Consulting experience
· Security certification
· Position is onsite with potential for international travel.
· Apply your experience to multiple enterprise situations where creative solutions are sought.
· Ability to implement appropriate solutions that drive project success.
· Enjoy the freedom and autonomy to deliver required solutions.
· Take advantage of our rock-solid benefits offering.
Active Directory , Quest Migration Manager, BinaryTree, Migrator Pro, Directory Sync Pro ForensIT User Profile Wizard, ADMT, NetIQ Domain Migration Administrator