· Must have active Secret clearance with ability to acquire SCI.
· Start as FTE as quickly as available.
· Must be willing to work onsite near McLean, VA on standard Monday through Friday schedule.
Exceptional opportunity to turn your solid Active Directory skills into one of the hottest IT segments around.
For the motivated candidate, we are willing to train you on effectively implementing PAM (Privileged Access Management) with BeyondTrust.
We need someone who can think on their feet, is customer centric and knows how to apply recently learned services.
There are two potential paths:
1. Actual implementation (full-cycle) experience in a PAM product: BeyondTrust, CA PAM, CyberArk, Thycotic, Safeguard, TPAM or
2. Heavy Active Directory, LDAP, PKI, etc. with commitment to learn the product(s).
Experience with Linux CLI is extremely helpful.
Consultants are full-time employees of XMS Solutions with great company paid benefits for you and eligible dependents.
This position is a techno/functional role since it touches upon advisory and delivery components.
You will deliver security solutions that enable the customers' ability to operate safely and efficiently in an On Prem, Hybrid or cloud based (Azure, AWS etc.) environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Active Directory, LDAP, PKI, BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Thycotic, CA PAM , Quest OneIdentity TPAM, PIM, PAM